31 Vreeland Ave Totowa, NJ 07512 US
We are seeking a Warehouse Specialist who will be responsible for implementing and executing warehousing strategies specifically tailored to the storage and movement of liquid products and glass bottles. This role involves managing a small, dedicated team and ensuring the efficiency and safety of warehouse operations.
- Handle all warehouse operations including receiving, storing, picking, packing, production and shipping of products.
- Supervising a small team of warehouse workers and ensure their workload is balanced and optimized for maximum productivity.
- Implementing and maintain standard operating procedures for all warehouse processes.
- Oversee WMS and ERP functions in warehouse
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Assist in developing and managing the warehouse budget, ensuring cost-effective operations.
- Continuously evaluate and implement improvements to warehouse processes to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Schedule inbound and outbound shipments
- Track daily/weekly warehouse and production operations
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and internal requirements (FDA, OSHA, SQF, CTPAT)
- Weekly/daily report on all warehouse operations
- Have the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot any unforeseen issues that may arise
- Work with customer service and sales team for samples and food shows
- Foster a positive work environment and lead by example in promoting teamwork and collaboration.
- Drive change as it arises
- Other assigned tasks, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years experience in warehouse supervision
- Basic computer skills (word, excel, outlook, ERP, WMS)
- Communication skills
- Positive work ethic
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Food and/or liquid experience is a plus
- Hands on position
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:30am - 4pm
You will find a wide range of opportunities with our partners across the US in a diverse set of industries and sectors. We also have a strong network of European based organizations, especially Italian organizations, that operate in the US looking for top professionals to join their team.