580 Coe Ave East Haven, CT 06512 US
- Monitor warehouse process improvements to increase reliability and “on-time” delivery of products, raw materials and packaging
- Manages and oversees all related budgets, training requirements and all facility requirements
- Responsible for KPI measurement and performance related to all aspects of Warehouse with weekly KPIs review with the Management
- Coordinates all Inventory Management and Material Handling (raw materials, packaging, WIP and finished goods)
- Oversees and manages the daily operation of warehouse personnel, including work schedules and payroll management
- Develops and directs process improvements for the Warehouse workstreams, to support efficiency gains in Operations and Customer Support logistics workstreams.
- Develops and maintains operating guidelines, policies and procedures for all Warehouse work streams
- Ensures that all required Company Policies and Quality Control processes are maintained.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for Key Performance Indicators.
- Manages the hiring process and provides direction including training, team building, scheduling, support, performance reviews and corrective actions.
- Experience: 5 to 10 years minimum warehouse experience, including management experience.
- Experience: Manufacturing/Production Environment required, Food Production a plus
- Strong Leadership capabilities skills with a passion for training & motivation.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Extensive knowledge of warehouse & logistics skills a must.
- Possess strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work cross departmentally is a must.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point
- Must have experience working with an ERP system
You will find a wide range of opportunities with our partners across the US in a diverse set of industries and sectors. We also have a strong network of European based organizations, especially Italian organizations, that operate in the US looking for top professionals to join their team.