16650 Halfway Boulevard, Hagerstown MD 21740. Hagerstown, MD 21740 US
In accordance with the DOT’s FRA and FTA programs, substance screening program tests pre-employment candidates and current employees, as required for safety-sensitive positions.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Ability to push/pull/lift 35 pounds in weight.
- Current and valid OSHA forklift operation certificate (A Plus).
- Able to work occasional Saturdays if needed
- 1-3 years of experience in warehouse and material handling operations.
- Strong in math, oral and written communications
- Experience working with Windows based computers.
- Basic MS Excel skills (required).
- Experience operating heavy machinery: forklifts, reach truck, stock picker, rider jack (Required)
- Inventory/MRP SAP experience (preferred).
- Experience in receiving, picking and shipping activities.
- Experience working with production list of materials.
- Strong organizational skills (5’S experience preferred).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to carefully follow instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Punctual with reliable transportation.
- Problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain warehouse areas and workspaces tidy and free of hazards, before, during and after activities are performed.
- Complete of work instructions effectively within the assigned time frames.
- Report any receiving/picking/kiting/delivery discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Handle production materials with extreme caution and efficiently.
- Control efficiently inventory levels.
- Actively participate in inventory cycle, mid-term and yearly counting and reconciliation processes.
- Safely & proficiently operate heavy machinery: sit down forklifts, reach truck, stock picker, rider and pallet jacks.
- Update and control all assigned processes related documentation.
- Provides support to production/manufacturing operations when required.
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures.
- Provides potential solutions for daily problems.
- Participates in department continuous improvement activities.
- Participates in on-going training and orientations provided by the company.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- Promotes a safe work environment.
- Basic math skills (Addition, Subtraction, multiplication and division)
You will find a wide range of opportunities with our partners across the US in a diverse set of industries and sectors. We also have a strong network of European based organizations, especially Italian organizations, that operate in the US looking for top professionals to join their team.