Regional Sales Rep
158 B Rowayton Avenue Norwalk, CT 06853 US
- Responsible for all sales activities pertaining to the assigned customer base, either on per account basis as assigned, or geographic territory as determined
- Inquiry generation, estimating, proposal development, follow-up, sales closure, order entry as needed, possible scheduling or coordination with the customer for on-site projects, and general overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate and timely information in customer relationship management software
- New customer development
- Maintain existing accounts / customers
- Further develop existing account
- Marketing and general promotion of the brand
- Following up on complaints and queries on behalf of client
- Promoting new products to clients
- Reporting to senior management on the status of your accounts
- Other duties, as assigned
- 5+ years of sales/business development and customers development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Interpersonal skills – Ability to demonstrate patience, tact, courtesy, discretion and tolerance to others. Ability to interact with individuals in a respectful manner, and to engage others in a constructive two-way conversation.
- Oral communication ability – Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Written communication ability – Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand. Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Ability to plan and organize work – Ability to establish courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Ability to set priorities, goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Teamwork ability – Ability to actively participate as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Enthusiasm and initiative – Ability to maintain an enthusiastic, proactive approach to meet job responsibilities. Demonstrate persistence and be able to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to negotiate and persuade others – Ability to persuade and influence others, and to negotiate to find mutually acceptable solutions.
- Customer focus orientation – Ability to make customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions. Ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships.
- Self-motivated, passionate, and hungry to make a big impact, with passion for building relationships and customer interaction
- great communication skills and proficient in English
- able to travel 50-60% of the time
- Health insurance, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Vacation/PTO + holidays
- Remote schedule with biweekly meetings onsite (Norwalk/Connecticut)
You will find a wide range of opportunities with our partners across the US in a diverse set of industries and sectors. We also have a strong network of European based organizations, especially Italian organizations, that operate in the US looking for top professionals to join their team.