Regional Foodservice Manager - West Coast
Los Angeles, CA 90067 US
Our Client, an Italian Headquartered Pasta company, is looking for an experienced Regional Foodservice Sales Manager, West Coast to join their team. You will be mainly responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with Distributors and key end users.
As Regional Foodservice Manager, you should be organized and able to analyze performance metrics. We also expect you to have good negotiation skills and the ability to foster relationships with customers.
Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with customers and build long-term relationships to achieve business goals.
- Manage foodservice business performances in the US assigned area in terms of both sales and distribution and regarding all categories, store formats and geographical areas
- Support Channel Director in planning, directing, and setting the strategic direction of the foodservice sales program (i.e. volumes, sales and profitability)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers both local and national, distributors, brokers and other key stakeholders in the assigned area
- Provide sales report to Channel Director with highlight of discrepancies with respect to budget
- Visit all customers to understand needs and criticalities at point of sale
- Participate to negotiation meetings with customers
- Define detailed customer plans, weekly budgets and commercial routines
- Manage customers trade spend and promotion scheduling
- Participate to trainings organized by Channel Director
- Ensure services to foodservice customers are in compliance with professional and company policy standards
- Attend trade shows Both at a national level and distributor level
- Strong communication skills in English (Italian language is a plus)
- Proven experience with multi-unit FSR chains both regional and national
- Proven work experience dealing with local and national end-users
- Solid experience in sales and customer service
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients’ requirements
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Availability to travel as needed within assigned territory (California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada and Arizona states)
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Power point & Word
You will find a wide range of opportunities with our partners across the US in a diverse set of industries and sectors. We also have a strong network of European based organizations, especially Italian organizations, that operate in the US looking for top professionals to join their team.