Regional Business Developer
152 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10016 US
- Study, understand and communicate the Company’s brand strategy.
- Build reputation of excellence in the traditional sales market sector of the tile/ceramic/stone industry developing or selecting distributors increasing visibility and turn over for the stone brand
- Promote through Architectural and Design (A&D) professional customers all company brands
- Assist A&D with design and product selections on their projects
- Maintain sample libraries at design and architect firms, keeping current with the latest introductions and removing discontinued products promptly;
- Explain products with lunch and learn and product presentations to A&D, Developers and Contractors
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Scouting projects
- Continually adjust sales and marketing strategies with the approval of the SVP of Business Development
- Manage and develop sales in the areas of responsibility
- Ensure all sales budgets are met within the area of responsibility.
- Build distribution and market strategies for the future.
- Facilitate merchandising, sampling and education programs for customers.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements.
- Daily use of Salesforce
- Provide weekly report to the SVP of Business Development
- Emphasize a culture of teamwork and high standards of professional performance with all customers.
- Sales-oriented, strategic thinker on all levels with an ability to leverage resources to maximize efficiency.
- High energy, self-starter, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership and team building skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Well organized and willing to travel.
- Must be able to routinely lift up to 45 lbs
Skills and Experience Computer proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM, Outlook)
You will find a wide range of opportunities with our partners across the US in a diverse set of industries and sectors. We also have a strong network of European based organizations, especially Italian organizations, that operate in the US looking for top professionals to join their team.