1945 Marston St Detroit, MI 48211 US
The Production Analyst is responsible for ensuring optimal production processes in the organization. They will apply their expertise in planning and executing efficient production flow of an organization’s goods, data, or information.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Collecting, analyzing, and evaluating production records and trends, and preparing documents for evaluation and performance.
- Providing analytical reports to the operations manager and production team.
- Working closely with the product development team to release new products and parameters to meet the required efficiency (OEE). This includes analysis of production date, quantification, qualification, of data used in material production through the line, and optimizing recipes for each process.
- Tracking data in production, sustaining the line, maintaining yield, troubleshooting, and resolving production issues along with support from maintenance and automation teams.
- Working closely with the product team to develop data material through production processes with material characterization and data reporting.
- Documenting, creating, and producing information to maintain process-specific data and processing parameters, to create production-related documents including SOPs.
- Helping plan and execute efficient production flow of goods and data.
- Designing schedules and staffing models to optimize the production process.
- Identifying and correcting equipment failure data.
- Creates professional documents to record and track measurement results.
- Fixed asset lifecycle management.
- Leads and/or supports continuous improvement activities to improve functionality.
- Leads section cost-benefit analysis and maintains section budget goals.
- Drives Kaizen activity, and applies statistical and other improvement tools.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong mathematical/analytical background
- Has expertise in applied mathematics, statistics related to data analysis, analytical techniques to turn data into information, and critical thinking.
- Has experience with data analysis and the ability to manipulate data using Excel, or other software, to extract meaningful information from data.
- Has a good work ethic, a positive attitude, and is eager to learn new skills.
- Can works efficiently in a matrix organization.
- Can deliver efficient results with minimum supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering technology, Manufacturing Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
- 2 or more years of related automotive manufacturing experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Willing to work in a plant environment.
You will find a wide range of opportunities with our partners across the US in a diverse set of industries and sectors. We also have a strong network of European based organizations, especially Italian organizations, that operate in the US looking for top professionals to join their team.