35105 Cricklewood Boulevard New Baltimore, MI 48047 US
- Performs electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and/or pneumatic maintenance and repair on the production facility’s machinery and equipment.
- Reads work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Visually inspects and troubleshoots machines and equipment to locate cause of malfunction
- Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems.
- Reassembles machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Determines through regular inspections, the necessity of repairs and/or maintenance work in order to prevent breakdowns or major overhauls.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties as assigned.
- Perform building maintenance and general carpentry.
- Responsible for working overtime when the necessary equipment/machinery for productions needs is down.
- Required to have personal set of tools and toolbox.
- Follow company policies and procedures for the operation of forklifts, overhead cranes and lock-out/tagout procedures in accordance with Federal and State OSHA regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions, work orders, and blueprints in English.
- Ability to read and understand electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic prints
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior maintenance workers.
- Knowledge of general carpentry and repair
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Ability to move, transport and install items weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to successfully complete training & maintain a license/certification for forklift and overhead crane use along with lock-out/tag-out procedures in accordance to company policies as well as Federal and State OSHA regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of and the ability to abide by applicable Federal and State OSHA regulations along with maintaining ISO and IATF requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- At least two (2) to four (4) years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Journeymen Card in general maintenance or hydraulics preferred
- Prolonged periods working on feet, using hand/power tools, and performing repetitive actions that entail frequent bending, stooping, and crouching.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 to 35 lbs.
- Visual acuity to read instructions and inspect parts for repair.
You will find a wide range of opportunities with our partners across the US in a diverse set of industries and sectors. We also have a strong network of European based organizations, especially Italian organizations, that operate in the US looking for top professionals to join their team.