4305 Creek Park Drive Suwanee, GA 30024 US
Operates various machines to ensure finished products meet established Quality Control Standards. Can include installing notches, scribe lines, and rings.
- Starts up, shuts down, and operates various machines and tools to either install notches, rings, or scribe lines.
- Ensures daily production schedule is completed
- Performs routine maintenance as outlined in procedure.
- Moves heavy materials with hoist and proper material handling methods.
- Operates forklift to move products.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Follows safety procedures and reports any accident, incident, or unsafe conditions.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous production experience.
You will find a wide range of opportunities with our partners across the US in a diverse set of industries and sectors. We also have a strong network of European based organizations, especially Italian organizations, that operate in the US looking for top professionals to join their team.