16650 Halfway Boulevard, Hagerstown MD 21740. Hagerstown, MD 21740 US
- 2+ yrs experience within a manufacturing environment, desired in light rail or transportation environment.
- Experience in low and high voltage (VDC), medium voltage (VAC) and relay logic.
- Experience in the use of test related equipment i.e., digital multi meters, pneumatic gauges, current probes etc….
- Must own and maintain a basic hand tool set.
- Experience in precision measuring equipment i.e., caliper, micrometer, pie tape, etc….
- Experience in electrical crimp and mechanical torque techniques.
- Must have experience working within and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Experience with working in diverse and busy team environments.
- Must speak, read and write English.
- High School graduate with College/Technical trade education AA degree in electronics or related field is preferred.
- Ability to read drawings, blueprints and diagrams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure and against deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a team environment.
- Must be able to read and understand work orders.
- Must be able to read and perform procedures.
- Must be able to diagnose and make various electrical & mechanical adjustments using provided procedures.
- Attention to quality control and customer service.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
You will find a wide range of opportunities with our partners across the US in a diverse set of industries and sectors. We also have a strong network of European based organizations, especially Italian organizations, that operate in the US looking for top professionals to join their team.