3050 Red Lion Road Philadelphia, PA 19114 US
Able to assemble, modify, and install wire bundles, conductors and other electrical components. Clearly document work performed, control equipment status tags, log critical information during installation, verify parts requests, etc. Read and interpret schematics, assembly drawings, process specifications, wiring diagrams, technical manuals, written instructions, etc. Able to use a variety of manual hand tools such as crimpers, strippers, wire cutters, heat shrink gun, complex, specialized aircraft test equipment, etc. Effectively communicate, orally and written, with other employees, members of supervision, and others, as required in their duties. Perform assigned duties on all shifts without encumbrances due to weather or physical location and conditions, also while wearing required safety equipment.
- Assemble, modify & install wire bundles, conductors & other electrical components
- Clearly document work performed, control equipment status tags, log critical information during installation, verify parts requests, etc.
- Read & Interpret schematics assembly drawings, process specifications, wiring diagrams, technical manuals, written instructions, etc.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by Supervisor
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of Electrical/Avionic aviation production required
- Knowledge of rotary or fixed wing
- General overall knowledge of aviation electrical/avionic components
You will find a wide range of opportunities with our partners across the US in a diverse set of industries and sectors. We also have a strong network of European based organizations, especially Italian organizations, that operate in the US looking for top professionals to join their team.